Most online casinos these days offer free spins on sign up as part of their welcome package. In addition to deposit bonuses, no deposit bonuses and other freebies, free spins are still part of the whole shebang. No-deposit bonuses have a unique look, but there is also much to be said for the free spins. In particular, where free spins are delivered, reduced by the usual OTT wager. Limitations are to be expected, but there are some free-spin offers out there that are more than worth the effort.
The question – where do you find them?
When the Free Spins Are Free
As a seasoned casino gamer knows that the term “free” gets thrown around a little too loosely in this industry. Head to just about any online casino in the now and you will be bombarded with ‘free’ and ‘free’. However, In most cases, free is not quite as free as it seems.
In the case of free spins, you could say that a spin handed out with no payment on your part qualifies as free. In that case, the only real free spins are the ones that are part of a no-deposit bonus offer. That, and a bonus offer available to the customer, without having to first transfer money to their account.
The good news is that no-deposit bonus offers are becoming more common than ever before. Designed to appeal to new customers and attract subscribers, it’s simply a case of signing up and claim the bonus of the deposit, respectively. In most cases, you’ll likely find to a maximum of £10 in bonus money, and maybe 10 or 20 free spins.
Absolute freebies with no payment required, but with an important proviso. In the case of no-deposit bonus offers, wagering requirements tend to be steep…if not vertically. For example, you’ll be handed £10 to play with, but with the wagering requirements of 100X and a period of seven days. In the case of the 10 free spins, your potential profits will be limited to £5. You would also not more than a few games to choose from.
On the one hand, therefore, you take home a lot of free spins without having to pay for the privilege. On the other, it is extremely difficult to win anything with them. Hence, they are better interpreted as free spins for fun instead of for turning a profit.
When the Free Spins Are Not Free
On the other side of the scale, more of the typical bonuses give out free spins after the player has deposited. Most commonly offered for new customers, welcome packages hand anything from 10 to 200 free spins. There are even people who offer daily free spins on an unrestricted basis. The condition in this case is the deposit you pay, but this can at least have a positive effect on the whole thing.
With a standard deposit bonus offers like this, the wagering requirements and terms and conditions apply. However, they do not tend to be nearly as severe as those associated with the no-deposit bonus offers. Instead, you will usually be looking to wager in the region of 30X. Maybe with a time restriction of one month or so.
Free spins open as part of a deposit bonus offer are also (usually) more liberal. More games to choose from, easier wagering requirements and the potential to win more attractive prizes. It is still unlikely that you will hit the big-time with free spins, of any kind, but still…less restrictive than the no-deposit free spins.
Bagging the Best Bonus Offers
For everyone to sign with a new casino, it just makes sense to ensure that you get the best deal possible. As mentioned at the top, almost every casino in the company now has its own spin on introductory bonus offers. Some of which are more generous and more realistic than others. Ultimately it is up to you to ensure you have a safe and smart decision.
The good news is that finding the best bonus offers available do not need to be difficult. It’s simply a case of considering all options, in accordance with the following:
- Generosity. You might think that the more generous the bonus, the better. In fact, OTT bonus offers are exactly as they appear to be – too good to be true! When you think about it, what is the probability of a real casino with the distribution of introductory bonuses of £2,000? Or 500 free spins for every new customer? The more generous the bonus, the less credible it is. The certain for the uncertain and stay with those who do not try to dazzle with ridiculous figures.
- One of the best ways of tapping into the best bonuses in the industry is the use of recommendations from other players. In fact, this is the only source of fair and impartial information you have. You can’t rely on the casinos themselves to tell it like it is, so make sure to get at least a little bit of independent research. If they have earned the approval of the players, you are worth gold!
- General terms and conditions. It is up to you to discuss all the important terms and conditions. If the wagering requirements and terms and conditions are exaggerated, there is no point accepting the bonus offer. If the conditions are too complex to understand in the first place, the same applies. Make sure that you know exactly what you are getting yourself into, before you get in.
- General restrictions. In the case of free spins, it is also worth establishing any restrictions that apply. If the free spins can only be used on the Starburst, for example, they are of little value to a player who can’t stand Starburst.
- Time Limitations. again, it is worth taking into account if and insofar as any time restrictions. Especially if a bonus offer seems suspiciously generous, you will probably notice that with a strictly limited time to find a real use of this.
So again, it is up to you to verify the best bonus offers up for grabs now. To inject a bit of common sense into the equation and you know exactly what to do when the time comes
The post Free Spins – The Most Sought after Bonus for New Casino Customers? appeared first on Casino Dad™.